The terms and conditions below govern the use of the Axcelead Drug Discovery Partners, Inc. Facebook page. It is necessary for any user to review these terms and conditions. By accessing or using our site(s) you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Operator: Sales & Marketing, Axcelead Drug Discovery Partners, Inc. (hereinafter Axcelead DDP)
- Objective: distribute a broad range of updates and information about Axcelead DDP including, but not limited to, services, seminars and news releases
- Facebook Page Name: Axcelead Drug Discovery Partners, Inc.
- Operating period: this account may be suspended or deleted without notice
Regarding content/messages sent to this social media account
- Axcelead DDP does not respond to all comments or direct message sent to the account we operate. If interested in our services, please contact us at email@example.com
- Axcelead DDP is not liable for any content unless posted by the account operator
Tenets of Use
- Following another account from our account: Axcelead DDP reserves the right to follow you from our account without prior notification.
- In the event of any difficulties or inconvenience arises between users, Axcelead DDP will not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of or use of our site(s). It is further stipulated that Axcelead DDP is not liable for any difficulties resulting from activity between users or users and third parties in connection with our social media accounts.
- Copyright status: It is hereby understood that any copyright inherent in contents posted to an Axcelead DDP account by a user is in no way transferred and remains the sole property of the user. The above notwithstanding, by posting any content on any Company account, you grant Axcelead DDP the irrevocable right, without renumeration, to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, translate, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use such content for any purpose, in any form, and on any media or any market or venue in the world and that any copyright is forfeit and no legal action will be taken against Axcelead DDP.
- Protection of private data or information: please note that when visiting any Axcelead DDP sites you are subject to the terms and conditions of the Axcelead DDP General & Specific Personal Information Protection Policy and any information acquired from users will be protected to the degree possible under this policy.
The following actions are strictly not allowed when accessing an Axcelead DDP site
- Actions that may or will violate the rights of a third party. Actions aimed at the identification and disclosure or “leaking” of personal information of other users without their consent.
- Actions which may be construed as harassment or harmful to or infringe the rights of other users or the Company
- Actions designed to tamper with information provided through the site(s)
- Actions undertaken for gain or profit without the express approval of Axcelead DDP
- Actions that infringe copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of the Company, other users or third parties
- Actions that are potentially libelous, including but not limited to defamation, erosion of trust or credibility, whether against the Company, other users or third parties
- Actions aimed at posting materials that are inappropriate or could be deemed offensive or obscene
- Actions aimed at promoting political activity including election campaigning, religious activities or activities of a similar nature
- Actions that interfere with the operation of this account
- Any other actions that fall under any of the acts deemed fraudulent by the social media company
- Any other actions deemed inappropriate by Axcelead DDP
For information regarding accounts operated by Axcelead DDP:
firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Sales & Marketing