１． Basic Policy
Axcelead Drug Discovery Partners, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Axcelead DDP”) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, and in order to appropriately protect personal information, Axcelead DDP will not only comply with the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” but will also observe this policy and handle personal information appropriately and safely.
２． Collection and use of personal information
1) Axcelead DDP will collect personal information by appropriate means within the scope of our business, with the purpose of use clearly defined.
2) Axcelead DDP will use personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. We will not use personal information for purposes other than those specified without the consent of the individual.
３． Disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal data
When we receive a request for disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal data from the person himself/herself or a legally designated representative, we will respond without delay to the request within a reasonable scope in accordance with the purpose of the law after proper identification.
４． Management of personal data
1) Axcelead DDP will appoint a person in charge of managing personal information and strictly control it to prevent unauthorized use within Axcelead DDP. In addition, Axcelead DDP will take appropriate and reasonable safety measures against risks such as unauthorized access from outside and the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
2) Axcelead DDP will endeavor to keep the personal data in its possession as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
3) Axcelead DDP will not disclose or provide personal data to third parties or outside Axcelead DDP, except with the consent of the individual concerned or as permitted by law.
Axcelead DDP will review this policy from time to time and improve it as necessary.
If there are any changes, we will announce them in a reasonable manner.
Enacted on July 18, 2019
Axcelead Drug Discovery Partners, Inc.
CEO Yoshinori Ikeura, Ph.D